Linkify text allows you to define words or phrases that, whenever they appear in your posts or pages on your website, get automatically linked to the URLs of your choosing. For instance, wherever you may mention the word “Linkly”, that can get automatically linked as “Linkly“.
- Click Create New Link from the menu.
- Add a Nickname, Destination and any other link paramaters you would like to use.
- Click Linkify words.
- In the Word list field, enter words or phrases you would like to add this link to, one per line.
- Visit your website to check the links are being added correctly.
Things to Note
- If you're having trouble getting the snippet to work, contact us and we'll check it.
- Linkly will only replace words in the HTML tags
b. This is to prevent Linkly interfering with titles or menus.
- Linkly will automatically add
nofollowtags to all the links it adds.
- This feature works very well for affiliate links in forums and blog posts.