Automatic Link Replacement
This is useful when:
- You have many links across a website, and replacing them would be laborious.
- You want to temporarily replace a link as part of an experiment.
- Click Create New Link from the menu.
- Give the link a Nickname, Destination and any other link paramaters you would like to use.
- Click on Automatic Link Replacements.
- In the URL List box, on each line, paste the exact URL of the links you want to replace.
- Click Save Link.
- Visit your website to confirm these links have become Linkly links.
Things to Note
- Linkly will replace the links you choose with Linkly links. If you want the destination to remain unchanged, copy the original link's destination into the Destination field of your Linkly link.