Linkly is an alternative to RocketLink, particularly when you need to attach retargeting pixels to links.
Linkly vs RocketLink - Features in Common
- Both allow you to attach retargeting pixels to links, be it Facebook Pixel, Twitter Tailored audiences or any other retargeting tag
- Both produce beautiful, visual reports of your traffic
- Both are custom URL shorteners that all you to use your own domain to create tracking links (in this way, both are a reasonable replacement for Bitly Enterprise).
- Both have plugins for Chrome & Firefox
Features Unique to Linkly
Linkly has a number of features on RocketLink, including:
- Ability to redirect to different destinations by country
- Ability to redirect to different destinations by device
- Click Fraud protection - using Google Recaptcha v3
- The ability to block bots/spiders from following your links
- Automatic QR code generation
- Zapier integration
- Ability to customise social media previews when sharing on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Features Unique to RocketLink
RocketLink’s stand out feature is its call-to-action - similar to that of Sniply. This is particularly useful when sharing other people’s content on social media, as you get a popup with your own message on the article.
RocketLink vs Linkly: Pricing
RocketLink only offers paid plans, starting at $19.
Linkly has a free plan, allowing you track 1000 clicks and use all features, with high traffic plans starting at $29.